9/5/09

Time Untethered

The time between dusk and dawn is my favorite time of day.
I love the nighttime hours when the sun has gone away.
As the moon slips quietly from its home behind a cloud.
Dropping into peaceful slumber, what will I dream about?
Will I dance upon the air or perform acrobatic feats,
that in the light of day would be impossible for me?
Will I travel to heaven to give my grandma and grandpa a hug?
Or, visit others I have lost and remind them of my love?
In this time untethered, whatever I choose to do,
I hope it makes me smile come morning... as the sun slides into view.


2 comments:

Corina said...

I enjoyed traveling with you during your nightly escapades! What fun!

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Corina,

Now, if I could just get rid of this dang insomnia, I could enjoy my escapades, too! LOL!